• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 500gr Sirloin Steak
• 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 tablespoon regular salt
• 1/2 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
• 1/2 tablespoon coffee grounds
• 1/2 tablespoon garlic flakes (dry)
• 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together to make the rub. Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat.
- 2. Allow the flavours to develop for 2 hours. Heat coals on a grill. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. Sear the steak for 2 minutes on each
- 3. side over the coals. Move the steak to the cool part of the grill and cook with the lid on for 20 minutes. Rest the steak for 10 minutes before slicing.